For information on renting parts of the HWC, please click here.
- 82,000-square-foot health and fitness center
- 2,500-square-foot Group Fitness exercise room with cushioned maple floor
- 12-lap-to-the-mile indoor, cushioned running/ walking track
- The latest cardiovascular fitness equipment, including stair climbers, Spinning bikes, treadmills, computerized bikes and elliptical steppers
- Complete strength-training equipment, including selectorized equipment, and compressed air equipment
- 25-yard, five-lane indoor lap pool
- Men's and women's locker rooms
- Free towel service, soaps and shampoo
- Men's and women's whirlpools, steam rooms and saunas
- Four racquetball /squash / handball courts
- Full indoor basketball and volleyball court / gymnasium
- 75 Group Fitness classes a week
- Free child care facility with activity area
- Healthy Options Café (open to the public)
- Outdoor family recreational pool
- Outdoor tennis courts, pickelball and ball machine
- Outdoor walking / running track
- Outdoor deck and patio
- Free parking
When you become a HWC member, you will receive a one-on-one orientation to our state-of-the art facility and equipment areas. You will also be provided an individual fitness evaluation by one of our fitness specialists. Unlike those of any other facility in the area, our fitness specialists must have a bachelor's degree in the health and fitness field. They are well trained to serve the physical needs of our members. Many of our fitness specialists also provide personal training to help you meet your personal fitness goals.
Classes and Programs
In our HWC Group Fitness department offers over 75 classes each week: from step, cardio interval training, Spinning, muscle conditioning and athletic workouts to seven styles of yoga, Pilates, senior specific exercise, stretch and much more. Our certified instructors are full of enthusiasm and highly-qualified to instruct a variety of fitness and age levels.
In addition to land classes, a multitude of aquatic group fitness classes are available each week. Our indoor pool is also available to members for lap swimming. The outdoor pool at the HWC is open seasonally and is the location for our children's summer swimming lessons.
If recreation is more your type of exercise, how about a good game of basketball or racquetball?
We also provide two outdoor tennis courts, with optional tennis lessons provided by our very own tennis pro. We also offer various classes in weight control, nutrition, stress management and other wellness topics on an ongoing basis.
Free child care service is available during daytime and early evening hours for free to members and guests. Please re
Monday through Friday 8am - 8pm
Saturday 8am - 5pm
Sunday 2pm - 6pm
Fridays 4 PM - 8:30 PM
Sundays 2 PM - 6PM
Family Fitness gives HWC members the opportunity to fit in fitness and enjoy much of HWC's extensive and unique amenities (like our refreshing outdoor pool, racquetball and tennis courts) with their family. Please note the following:
- Family Fitness guests must be the child, grandchild or spouse of a member and are limited to four guests per member’s visit. All other guests will need to provide or purchase a guest pass.
- Children under the age of 15 are permitted to use the pools and courts (basketball, racquetball and tennis).
- Children under 15 years of age must be accompanied by a parent at all times.
- Children under 15 years of age are not permitted in the adult locker rooms or fitness center. Boys and Girls changing rooms and outdoor pool restrooms (when open for the season), are available for use by children under the age of 15.
- Family Fitness guests are required to complete a guest registration form. Guests under the age of 15 will need a parent of legal guardian to sign the form.
- All other children’s usage rules apply.