The CHRISTUS HWC App is ready for download! Just go to the App store and search for "CHRISTUS HWC". iPhone, Apple Watch and Android versions are both available.
- Group Fitness
A real-time group fitness class schedule with up-to-date trainers and class descriptions.
- E-Membership Card / E-Check-in
Use the HWC mobile app or Apple Watch (via your Apple Wallet) as another way to check-in. Passbook feature which allows you to download a virtual membership card which will appear when you are close to our building which can be scanned to check into the club.
- Book Small Group
Use your phone to purchase: small group training classes, wellness workshops and more.
- Account Details
View your reservations, check-in history, and related accounts.
We welcome members to download the HWC App. The Username and Password for the App is the same used to log in to your account on our Online Services within our website. Much of the same information, including class schedules and account information is found in both places.
If you have not established online access before, the instructions are below:
- Click on the LOGIN button, located on the far right corner of the navigation bar at the top of the page.
- A new page will open and request user name and password.
- If you do not have a user name and password, click forgot user name/ password.
- A new page will open; enter the email address associated with the main account on file with HWC. (If your email address does not work, try entering the address in ALL CAPS.)
- At this point, after entering your email information, the program may ask for your member number (the number associated with the main account, not your scan card number.) Enter it at this time. This should prompt you to change your user name and password to something you can easily remember.
- However, after entering your email information, the program may alert you that a temporary user name and password has been sent to your email account. Follow the instructions on the email and login in with the temporary information. This should prompt you to change your password to something you can easily remember. Once your password has been changed, if you would like to change your user name then, click the HOME button in the top left corner of the screen. Click on ACCOUNT INFORMATION button and then, click on the CHANGE PASSWORD button on the right side of the page. (If you change your user name you will have to change your password, again.)
- APPLE WATCH: The electronic check-in code is located in your Apple wallet, not in the HWC watch app.
If you do not know the email address on file with HWC, your member number, or if you need assistance logging in contact: CHRISTUS HWC Customer Service Office: 409-899-7777
Monday - Friday, 8am -5pm or stop by the Customer Service or Membership Office.